Are you interested in buying a home but don’t know where to start?
The Long Realty Dove Mountain office invites all potential home buyers to attend a unique no-cost, no-obligation first-time home buyer workshop on June 25. This education event is designed to go over all aspects of the home buying process and will help you understand all the steps you need to take to a successful and stress free home buying experience. New buyers can expect to:
- Talk with a tax professional to find out if they qualify for the $8000 first-time home-buyer tax credit, which is available on homes purchased before December 1st.
- Learn more about current rates and home loan programs like FHA, VA and conventional loans with a Long Mortgage Consultant.
- Find out about how they can get pre-approved for a home loan or get a second opinion.
- Speak with home inspectors and pest control experts about the inspection process.
- Learn about the benefits of having a home warranty on their new home.
- Find out what title services are performed and what to be aware of.
- Speak with a home insurance agent about insurance needs prior to closing.
- Start the home search and connect with a Long Realty Sales Associate to preview properties that meet their criteria.